Live Water Ranch For Sale in Teton Valley Driggs Idaho!
See listings similar to this Live water Ranch for Sale in Teton Valley Driggs, Idaho
The Double Creek Ranch is a beautiful 160+ acre property ideally located between Victor and Driggs in the magnificent Teton Valley of Idaho. With diverse land characteristics featuring open meadows, dense aspen groves, and two streams flowing through the ranch, it offers the feeling of seclusion with convenient proximity to the recreational and cultural activities of Teton Valley and Jackson Hole. The property is surrounded by hundreds of acres of conservation easement property protected from development. The Double Creek Ranch is a prime candidate for a conservation easement and has been identified as a “high priority” parcel by the Teton Regional Land Trust.
- Located in Teton County Idaho, the property is approximately 5 miles north of Victor and 3 miles southwest of Driggs.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming is 30 miles from the ranch and Grand Targhee Ski and Summer Resort is located within about twenty minutes.
- Close proximity to both the south and west entrances to Yellowstone National Park.
- Idaho Falls, eastern Idaho’s principle trade center, sits 75 miles west of the property.
- Daily commercial air service is available both in Jackson and Idaho Falls.
- Driggs-Reed Memorial Airport, along with its fixed base operator Teton Aviation, is just outside of Driggs at an elevation of 6,228 feet and offers a 7300’x100’ paved and lighted runaway capable of landing large private jet aircraft Driggs-Reed Memorial Airport.
- Blue ribbon trout fishing on the Teton River, diverse hunting opportunities, and a low- key rural lifestyle. Driggs is a growing community, which often receives national attention as being one of the top small towns in America.
As the name indicates, Double Creek Ranch features two creeks, Darby Creek and Dick Creek. Darby Creek is the more substantial of the two and varies in flow based on seasonal run-off. As tributaries of the Teton River, the potential for stream improvement work offers an exciting opportunity to create improved fishery habitat. The property is comprised of 160 contiguous acres of open meadows and dense Aspen groves. With an existing paddock area and fencing, the property is ready for the equestrian. Check more details of this property at www.TetonPropertySearch.com.
West Group Real Estate has proven its expertise in the Real Estate industry, see other Ranch Sold in Idaho by West Group Real Estate. If you or you know someone who’s selling or buying a property in Teton Valley, Idaho, trust only the experts! Contact West Group Real Estate now!
One Response to “Live Water Ranch For Sale in Teton Valley Driggs, Idaho!”
[…] Check out another Ranch for Sale in Idaho! […]